Slöw cöökér hönéy örângé chïckén gïvés yöù thé tâsté ând flâvör öf Chïnésé tâkéöùt wïthöùt âll thé bréâdïng ând öïl!
Slow cooker honey
orange chicken is a delicious and easy recipe that can be prepared in just a
few simple steps. Here is a recipe to make it:
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional garnish: sliced green onions, sesame seeds
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, orange juice, soy
sauce, olive oil, cornstarch, garlic, and ginger until well combined.
- Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper, then add
them to a slow cooker.
- Pour the honey-orange mixture over the chicken, making
sure that all pieces are coated.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low for 4-6 hours or
on high for 2-3 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- Once done, use a slotted spoon to transfer the chicken
to a serving dish.
- If desired, you can pour the remaining sauce from the
slow cooker into a saucepan and cook it over medium-high heat until it
thickens to a glaze-like consistency.
- Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and sprinkle with
sliced green onions and sesame seeds for garnish.
- Serve and enjoy!
Note: You can also add some vegetables to the
slow cooker, such as broccoli or bell peppers, during the last hour of cooking
to make it a complete meal.
Read More this full recipes at Slow Cooker Honey Orange Chicken