Pizza cravings are no joke. They can take you down
quickly, and are a good reason to avoid certain frozen sections in your grocery
store. No worries. Grab a gooey piece of indulgent keto bread instead
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 60 minutes
Total time: 90 minutes
Servings: 16 Servings
• 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
• 3 whole eggs, beaten
• 1 1/2 c almond flour
• 1 tbsp baking powder
• 2 oz cream cheese
• 1/2 c Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1 tsp rosemary seasoning
• 1/2 c sharp cheddar, shredded
• 1/2 c pepperoni slices
KEEP GOING TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
Combine the almond flour with the baking powder, mixing well. Set aside.
2. Melt Mozzarella and cream cheese on the stove top (or microwave 1 minute.)
3. When cheese melts, add flour mix, and eggs. Knead well, forming a sticky ball.
4. Mix the Parmesan cheese and rosemary together in a small bowl. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese mix over the top of the dough to prevent stickiness.
5. Form a ball with the dough and cut in half. Continue cutting into 16 small pieces.
6. Roll the pieces of dough into balls, and roll them through the plate of Parmesan mix, coating all sides.
7. (The Parmesan cheese coats each dough ball, allowing for easy pull-apart after baking, if you’re not slicing.)
8. Grease a baking sheet or dish. Layer the dish with the 16 dough balls, then top with shredded cheese and pepperoni slices (or other veggies if desired.)
9. Bake at 350 F for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly before serving.
6. Top with 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese and an 1/8 cup of parmesan cheese.
7. Layer the remaining penne mixture, then the remaining chicken, another cup of mozzarella cheese, and the parmesan cheese.
8. Place the lid on top and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
9. Remove the lid and top with another cup of mozzarella cheese.
10. After it melts. Sprinkle with some parsley (optional) and serve.
Read More this full recipes at Keto Pizza Bread -Pulls Apart