Need an easy Instant Pot recìpe? Thìs Instant Pot Crack Chìcken ìs for you! Crack Chìcken ìngredìents ìnclude all of your favorìtes - bacon, chìcken, cream cheese. You can't go wrong. Thìs easy dìnner ìs a wìn ìn my book!
Table of Contents [Show]
Instant Pot Crack Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a party appetizer. Here's how you can make it:
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet of ranch seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Turn on your Instant Pot and select the "Saute" function. Add a tablespoon of oil to the pot.
- Once the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken broth and ranch seasoning mix to the pot. Stir to combine.
- Close the Instant Pot lid and make sure the vent is set to "Sealing". Select the "Manual" function and set the cooking time for 10 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is up, let the pressure release naturally for 5 minutes, then do a quick release.
- Open the Instant Pot lid and remove the chicken breasts from the pot. Use two forks to shred the chicken.
- Add the cream cheese, crumbled bacon, and shredded cheddar cheese to the pot. Stir until everything is well combined and the cheese has melted.
- Add the shredded chicken back to the pot and stir to coat it in the sauce.
- Serve the Instant Pot Crack Chicken hot, garnished with sliced green onions.
Enjoy your Instant Pot Crack Chicken!
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ momscravìngs.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.