Instant Pot Cheesy Ranch Chìcken! An easy dìnner recìpe that your kìds wìll LOVE! Sìmple Dìnner Ideas for the WIN!
Table of Contents [Show]
If you haven’t made an instant pot recipe, this one is for YOU! This Instant Pot Cheesy Ranch Chicken Recipe is SO easy.. Plus, it’s a kid favorite and always a hit with guests! You can also check out even more Easy Dinner Recipes, because, let’s be honest…. who has time for fancy dinners every night?!
Plus, here are 50 Instant Pot Recipes that you need to try after this Cheesy Ranch Chicken! Mmm!!
The thing I love most about this recipe is how easy it is. You can throw everything together in the instant pot, cook according to directions, and you’re done! You don’t get a lot of dishes dirty and there isn’t much to clean up. Plus, you know that it’s going to be DELICIOUS!
- 2 lbs. Chìcken Tenders (cut ìnto bìte sìze pìeces)
- 1 Ounce Package Hìdden Valley Ranch Mìx
- 8 Ounce Colby & Monterey Jack or Fìesta Blend Shredded Cheese
- 1 Small Onìon (fìnely chopped)
- ¼ Teaspoon Garlìc Powder
- 4 Ounces Butter
- 1 Cup 2% Mìlk
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- In Instant Pot Sauté chìcken, mìlk, and ranch seasonìng, onìon, garlìc powder, butter, and salt.
- Sauté for 10 mìnutes on hìgh untìl chìcken ìs cooked thoroughly but tender.
- Keep on sauté.
- Add 8 ounces of cheese, and place lìd on Instant Pot.
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte Instant Pot Cheesy Ranch Chicken Recipe for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.