Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chìcken ìs the rìchest, creamìest crockpot meal you wìll ever eat. And ìt ìs so sìmple to make.
Table of Contents [Show]
Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a cozy night in. Here's a recipe for it
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken broth, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, salt, and black pepper to the skillet. Stir to combine.
- Place the chicken breasts in a slow cooker and pour the tomato mixture over the chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until the chicken is cooked through and tender.
- About 15 minutes before serving, stir in the heavy cream and Parmesan cheese until the cheese is melted and the sauce is creamy.
- Stir in the spinach leaves and let them wilt for a few minutes.
- Serve the chicken and sauce over pasta, rice, or with crusty bread.
Enjoy your Slow Cooker Creamy Tuscan Chicken!
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ spìcysouthernkìtchen.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.