Table of Contents [Show]
Peanut Butter Cup Brownìes! Pull out your favorìte boxed mìx brownìes and make thìs delìcìous, peanut buttery, chocolate treat ìn no tìme!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 peanut butter cups, unwrapped and chopped
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving an overhang on two sides.
- In a medium saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt, and stir until combined. Remove from heat and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Whisk in the eggs, one at a time, until the mixture is smooth. Add the flour and whisk until well combined.
- Fold in half of the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and sprinkle the remaining chopped peanut butter cups over the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out with just a few moist crumbs.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely in the pan.
- Using the overhang of the parchment paper or foil, lift the brownies out of the pan and onto a cutting board.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Enjoy your delicious Peanut Butter Cup Brownies!
Top of Form
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ allthìngsmamma.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.