Keto Low-Carb Creamy Garlìc Shrìmp Alfredo Zucchìnì Noodles (Zoodles) ìs a quìck and easy recìpe wìth vìdeo ìnstructìons that ìs perfect for the keto dìet and ketosìs lìfestyles. The shrìmp ìs served grìlled or pan seared wìth parmesan cheese and rìch alfredo cream sauce.
Table of Contents [Show]
Here's a recipe for Keto Low Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles:
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- 1 pound of shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- Spiralize the zucchinis using a spiralizer or a vegetable peeler. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the minced garlic and sauté until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the shrimp to the skillet and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side, or until they are pink and cooked through. Remove the shrimp from the skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add the heavy cream and grated Parmesan cheese. Stir until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini noodles to the skillet and toss to coat in the sauce. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, or until the zucchini noodles are tender.
- Add the cooked shrimp back to the skillet and stir to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
Enjoy your Keto Low Carb Creamy Garlic Shrimp Alfredo Zucchini Noodles!
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ staysnatched.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.