Thìs ìs the combìnatìon of spìces that my famìly has always used for pumpkìn pìe, and ìt has always been delìcìous! Tìp: Add some pumpkìn pìe spìce to strong coffee wìth some cream and sugar to make your own pumpkìn spìce latte. You can add canned pumpkìn ìf you want, but ìt’s not necessary.
Table of Contents [Show]
Healthy Mini Pumpkin Pies are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that you can enjoy any time of year. Here's a simple recipe to follow:
- 1 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 eggs
- 12 mini pie crusts (you can make your own or use store-bought)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, almond milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt. Mix well.
- Beat the eggs in a separate bowl, and then mix them into the pumpkin mixture.
- Pour the mixture into the mini pie crusts, filling them about 3/4 full.
- Bake the mini pies in the oven for about 20-25 minutes, or until the filling is set.
- Let the pies cool completely before serving.
- You can also top the pies with whipped cream or a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired.
Enjoy your healthy mini pumpkin pies as a delicious and nutritious dessert or snack!
Top of Form
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ onelìttleproject.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.