Try this easy crock pot chicken Alfredo casserole
recipe - This Chicken Alfredo pasta in the crock pot is delicious and packed with
flavor! Try it today.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 180 minutes
Total time: 185 minutes
Servings: 6 Servings
• 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked
• (2) 15 oz Jars of Alfredo sauce (I really like Bertoli brand)
• 1 cup water
• 1 Tablespoons minced garlic
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 16 oz penne
• 3 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
• 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
• chopped parsley (optional)
KEEP GOING TO THE NEXT PAGE FOR INSTRUCTIONS
2. Stir in the penne pasta until evenly coated.
3. Spray a 6 quart crock pot with non stick spray.
4. Place half the penne and alfredo mixture in the bottom of the crock pot.
5. Place half the chicken on top.
Read More this full recipes at Crock pot Chicken Alfredo Casserole Recipe