- 1 lb. chicken breast, grilled and diced
- 2 ripe mangos, diced
- 2 ripe avocados, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
For the dressing:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat grill to medium heat. Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper, and grill until cooked through, about 8-10 minutes per side. Let cool for a few minutes, then dice into small pieces.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the diced mango, avocado, red bell pepper, and red onion.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the olive oil, honey, white wine vinegar, dijon mustard, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt, and pepper until well combined.
4. Add the diced chicken to the mixing bowl with the mango and avocado, along with the cilantro, basil, mint, macadamia nuts, dried cranberries, feta cheese, sliced almonds, and sesame seeds.
5. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss well to combine.
6. Serve immediately and enjoy your delicious Chicken Mango Avocado Salad!
Top of Form
Vìsìt Orìgìnal Websìte @ natashaskìtchen.com for full Instructìons and recìpe notes.